Houzz Logo Print
jennysmed

Bare Hallway - I need help please!

jennysmed
hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años
I have a real problem turning my ideas into reality. I keep trying things I see and like in magazines etc. but they never seem to work so I have stopped which means I have quite a bare hallway!

I would really appreciate thoughts and ideas on how to 'fill' the hallway.

Do I keep the bench, or replace it with a console (we tried but it looked weird with the rad showing through). I have bought a picture from Loaf (red roses) and think we will put this up above it. Any other ideas?

Where we have the shoe storage (and orchid) - what should we put on top/ over it?

Finally, what should I put on the wall to the left of the door as you look at it?

Generally, how would you approach this hallway? I would really appreciate any comments, thank you!

Comentarios (32)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.