1) Egyptian--Pyramid shaped rooftop.
2) Roman--The use of doric columns, semi-circular archways, and the use of marble on the walls are strong characteristics of roman design influence. The small details like the subtle feston along the molding, the rosette in the ceiling lights, and the use of human forms such as the face on the canister next to the vase and back shelf and sculpture of the foot on the back shelf also add to the roman feel. While the wallpaper does contain images of a lion, the design make it feel more Baroque and the colors more modern.
3) Gothic--This kitchen contains the pointed arch in the doorway as well as the window surround on top of the doorway. The windows have quatrefoils. Even though the windows are not stained glass, it contains the diamond panel shape reminiscent of medieval windows.
4) English Renaissance--The oval back and the slender slightly tapered legs seem to be influenced by the neoclassic era. The color and the transparent back gives it a modern edge. Laurel Black Transparent Round Back Dining Chair Overstock.com
5) Baroque--(mirror) The ornate heaviness of the feel along with the foliage motif framing the mirror feels Baroque even without any gold gilding.
6) Rococo--The gold gilding details and the shell motif on the molding of the theater room along with the two gold figures feels like the room as a bit of Rococo influence which the mirrored table and gold geometric shapes on ceiling and wall has an Art Deco feel.
7) Victorian--Really modern take on the Tete-A-Tete chair called The Hug Chair. Still contains the same concept where the seating is situated side by side in opposing orientation, but rather than a barrier between the seating, it's formed from one long curve joining the two seats. http://marquetteturner.com/the-hug-chair-is-modern-furniture-perfect-for-intimate-moments/
8) Arts and Crafts--It embodies the philosophy of hand-crafted artistry and the influence of natural elements in materials and motifs (wood and shingle sidings).
9) Art Nouveau--The curving lines of this wooden chair and the organic curving shape feels like a modern take on the art nouveau characteristics. https://www.bespokeglobal.com/products/michael-coffey/matador-sculpture-chair
10) Art Deco--(mirror) The distinct stylized geometric shape with metallic finish
Craftsman--The rectangular lines, pitched roof of the craftsman style house is utilized in this tiny house of wheels.
Victorian--Modern take on the tete-a-tete sofa with the back to back separation of the 2 seats. Anthropologie Colloquial Tulip Tete-A-Tete
Egyptian--Pyramid shaped fireplace.