Houzz Logo Print
sapstx

Home automation opinions

sapstx
hace 10 años
última modificación:hace 10 años
Remodeling a home we just purchased and looking to install some home automation while we have bare walls. The more I read about it, the more confused I become as to which direction to go in. I'm not averse to doing some do it yourself things but think I want a professionally installed system that I can add on to later. I would love to hear other's experiences with different home automation systems/products. Don't tell me you have it and it's awesome - I already know that. I want to know WHAT system you have, how easy is it to use, can you program some things yourself, add components yourself, etc. What would you do differently? So far I've spoken with installers for Control4 and RTI. They seem to be very different from each other. I've found information on Control4 but very little on RTI. I am open to any and all systems and ideas. Recent websites or articles you can direct me to (non-biased information) is also helpful. Lot's of information out there online is out dated.

As far as my "needs"... my eventual wish list is the whole shebang. Security, audio/video, lighting, HVAC, cameras and anything I may want to add down the road. If they come out with it, I might want to add it. I want to change my last name to Jetson. But like Jetson, I'm not wealthy. Willing to pay for a good system and installation, but I'm not looking for a Rolls Royce. Maybe a Corvette or a Porsche? I want to get what I can afford now (pre-wiring & security?) and add the rest as I find the money and need. Thanks!

Comentarios (19)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.