Houzz Logo Print
kay_montes

This is a beautiful finished project!

el último año

I love the entire kitchen; you should be very proud of how you brought this together! Our kitchen was added( by our family, designed by myself and with a vision for our needs) 23 years ago; the beautiful aesthetics are still a solid base. Cherry cabinets, 14 foot window over the sink( looks out on kitchen garden, I don't like dark!). There are some aspects of this kitchen you did I would like to e corporation into a re-do here; I am familiar with Vintage Bath and will find the faucet there....but the beautiful brass hanging light over the sink?
Renovator's Supply or a vintage find?
Our house was built in 1876; only one family prior to ours with a gap year rental family..uggggg. We have been able to remove their year of damaged decisions and joyfully raised 10 beautiful kids in the now well used 23 year old kitchen. It's ready for a facelift; we are in Indiana and will have to find local help and do much ourselves but you have a natural understanding of the beautiful bones of a home! Amazing end product for this family!

Alhambra Spanish Renovation · Más información

Comentarios (2)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.