Houzz Logo Print
lucygoodman

Interior Designer needed

Lucy Goodman
hace 3 años

I first went to FIND PROFESSIONALS but everyone there are big project companies. I'm looking for someone to do some consultation on an hourly rate at first to see if it works out. A bit of hand holding/confidence giving and expertise is what's needed in bringing together the various ideas I have(some of them a little bonkers by most peoples standards) so that they work and don't look like a messy car crash!!! I'm trying to achieve quite a bold fun contemporary design. We're already there with the basic bare bones of it - dinesen floor, white walls - quite pared back but then bolts of colour ie we have a sunny yellow staircase (floors, ceiling and walls) with a yellow neon word light going in at the top of it. Now beginning to look at finishes - splashback etc, and furnishings, lighting. I'm in West London do not want to do this online only. The house is empty so can be looked at in a safe way but pictures don't really capture the light and feel of it so would rather someone local-ish who can come and have a look. Would I'd ideally like is to find someone who a fair bit of contemporary look before. Timing: asap!

Comentarios (19)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.