Houzz Logo Print
jenguyen63

Where can I buy one of these closet organizers?

hace 10 años
Reach-In Closet Organizers: White · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    hace 10 años
    Hi jen_winnn,

Thanks for stopping by to view our pictures. You can purchase this closet organizer and many other styles, colors and designs from us. We will even install the organizer for you. Currently, we service the Los Angeles area. Are you in or around LA? If not, keep an eye out for additional showrooms opening in other major cities in the future.
  • hace 10 años
    How much?
  • hace 10 años
    What is the size of this closet and what is the color of the walls please
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Madisonharveyyy, the prices vary depending on the design selections and number of closets you want to have completed. We provide complimentary in home estimates to residents in our service area. Give us a call if you are in the Los Angeles area and we can see how we may help.
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    maddie1125, we complete over a thousand homes each year so unfortunately I'm sorry I do not know the exact dimensions of this particular customer's closet or the color of the walls.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.