Houzz Logo Print
webuser_471884607

Help with the finishing touches

Vks248
hace 4 años
última modificación:hace 4 años

Hello, can you tell me what you think of this so far? This is not my bathroom just a mock up of the colors so far. It is very close in size and will have a similar pedestal sink and wainscot like pictured. Doing white subway tile on tub surround and slightly marbled (larger rectangular) porcelain Floor. I’m thinking of framing the mirror and artwork in a brown/black to give it some warmth/contrast? What do you think?

Right now I am stumped on a light fixture. I originally wanted one on each side of the mirror but unfortunately room does not allow. Do you have any suggestions for one? Likes or dislikes for choices so far? Btw tile has already been ordered. I appreciate any help you can give, thank you!

Comentarios (23)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.