cutieprincess

Help! My living room needs some "decor-therapy!"

cutieprincess
hace 10 años
I'm a busy mom of three little girls so my time has been very limited to dedicating any time to make my living room Warm and cozy but presentable. It's about 1000sq ft of living space and I'm desperately needing some ideas and guidance. I really need drapes and have been shopping but am afraid to commit to anything just yet. I love silk but with three children and a cat I'm not sure if that's the best route right now so I've been looking at faux drapes. I am thinking of having a cabinet built under our big screen to hide our electronics and such but not sure if I should do stained cherry wood to match our staircase or stick with white? Also, the couch with the red cover is not staying so I need to find another couch or chairs that are children friendly. Any help is appreciated with this huge living space! I'm ready to make this room a place that I love to rest and relax!

Comentarios (22)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.