roosteronafencepost

What is this room?

roosteronafencepost
15 de Diciembre de 2018
I'm guessing this room is on the right front as you enter the front door, right? What is behind this room at the back of the house? I have a center hallway like this and am interested in floor plan layout for our renovation. Is there a floor plan for this house? Thank you for your time. I
Country Farmhouse · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Metzler Home Builders

That's correct, this room is to the right as you enter the front door. This is a study/library. It has built-in book shelves along the interior wall. The living room is directly behind this room in the back right corner of the house. The plans for this home are the property of the homeowner and we are not free to pass them along. But thanks for your interest!

• roosteronafencepost

Thank you! This study is where my dining room is now, with the kitchen behind. But things can always change! This helps.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Al continuar en este sitio o utilizar esta aplicación, acepto que el grupo Houzz pueda utilizar cookies y tecnologías similares para mejorar sus productos y servicios, ofrecerme contenido relevante y personalizar mi experiencia. Saber más.