Houzz Logo Print
industrial1

Hi, Great Space, Was wondering about the black wall. What is it?

Wondering if it is concrete with a gloss black paint or is it some thing totally different?
RESIDENTIAL CHURCH CONVERSION · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    hace 10 años
    Hi,
    Sorry for getting back to you so late. I have been away on vacation with my family and I have just got back.
    The wall is simply concrete blocks. We then applied a rough finish waterproofing cement over the top using a broom or brush to give it a bit of texture but primarily to water proof the wall as we were underground. We then painted it with a matt black paint (DONT USE GLOSS). the shiny element comes from the subtle lighting.
    Hope this helps,
    Regards,
    Dominic Bagnato
    ARCHITECT
  • PRO
    hace 9 años
    Thanks for the generously detailed description - putting in a cellar with the same configuration, coincidentally - 11 columns of 21, but we're using the three-deep VintageView racks. Your project makes me feel better about my choice of satin black racks on matte black walls.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.