Houzz Logo Print
pundita

Backsplash?

pundita
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 7 años

We have been stuck about what kind of backsplash to get for our remodeled kitchen. The cabinet countertop is a deep espresso color. I wish in retrospect that we had gotten a dark gray instead. But it's too late.

So – we were thinking about a white glass subway tile that can reflect the view that's on the opposite side of the room. And brighten the space. Because the other thing I can't stand is that I'm just looking into a wall when I'm working in the kitchen- unless I'm working on the island.

The countertop on the island is just temporary – but we are thinking of keeping it white and hoping the white subway tile will work with whatever material we get for the counter.

The trim in the room is simply white by Benjamin Moore which is currently on the kitchen wall right now. Anyway any advice about backsplash would be much appreciated. Thanks!

ps. Sorry about the messy shot. I realized that if I waited for when the kitchen was truly clean, I'd never post!

Comentarios (94)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.