Houzz Logo Print
sierrafoothills

Protection

Sierrafoothills
hace 7 años
Is this wood protected at all from spills?
Bleached Elm Round Table, 48"x48"x15.5" · Más información

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Showcase Your Place
    hace 7 años

Hi, love this table for my client would you be able to stain it a cherry finish before shipping for an extra fee and if yes what would that fee be? , alternatively I can have my painter do it. Pls advise

• PRO
    Design Mix Furniture
    hace 7 años

We would charge $300 for re - staining the coffee table. It might be more cost effective for you to do it yourself? If you do want us to re - finish I would need an example of a stain finish.

• PRO
    Showcase Your Place
    hace 7 años
    Última modificación: hace 7 años

Hi I ordered the coffee table yesterday but didn't receive a receipt or confirmation of my purchase. Can you pls send one

• PRO
    Design Mix Furniture
    hace 7 años

Hi There - Im not seeing an order for the coffee table. Please go through the order process again. I will see that you placed the order on my end and then I will process the order. You will then receive a confirmation for the purchase. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

• PRO
    Showcase Your Place
    hace 7 años

Are you sure it didn't go through as I see that the quantity on the website for the table went from 2 to 1 shortly after I placed the order. I don't want to get charged twice. I want the table, but don't want the hassle of having the charge card creditt if indeed it actually did get ordered/charged.

• PRO
    Showcase Your Place
    hace 7 años

ok so I went ahead and tried placing the order again and I printed out the email I just received that said thank you for your order. i didn't do that yesterday because it said I would be receiving an email confirmation...which never came. Pls confirm that this time you see a processed order and only 1 order for a 48" round elm table

Thank you

• PRO
    Design Mix Furniture
    hace 7 años

Hi there - we received the order. Will be shipping out soon. Thanks!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.