Houzz Logo Print
jacksongirl12

Over the top kitchen

Laura Drew
hace 7 años
Hi, we have been contemplating a kitchen remodel for several months. We are both chefs and plan on being at our house for approximately another 10 years. We are afraid we might overdo our kitchen remodel. When I say overdo it I mean invest too much in it and never be able to get the money out. We also have a small storage room at the end of our house which is 8 x 11 and equal amount of space in the garage next to it and are thinking of punching the wall out and making a fourth bedroom or office our house is only 1700 ft.². I guess my question is should we invest the money in the fourth bedroom or invest the money in the kitchen which will be better for resale? Either way we will definitely need to do some work in our kitchen it's just a matter of how much thanks for any advice

Comentarios (10)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.