Houzz Logo Print
annam2

Help! Need help with kitchen backsplash and flooring

annam2
hace 7 años
última modificación:hace 7 años

Hello, I am having a difficult time picking out backsplash and flooring for my kitchen. I have cherry cabinets and typhoon green granite counters. What's throwing me is the granite because of the green. I like the green but do I stay with green for the backsplash? For the flooring, I was all set to go with a luxury vinyl. I seem to be leaning toward a light color vinyl wood plank. Now I'm second guessing that because I think I should go with a natural product maybe a bamboo because we invested so much in the granite and custom cabinets. Help!! Here are some pictures of my kitchen and granite. One picture has the sample of the vinyl flooring.

Comentarios (7)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.