Houzz Logo Print
mkremenc

What color grout to use with white subway tile and marble in bathroom

hace 8 años
Hi there. My bathroom will look identical to the photos attached. White subway tile on walls and octagon Carrera on floors. What color grout should I use for the subway tile?

Comentarios (7)

• hace 8 años

I like a light gray grout (silver or warm gray) with subway tile and marble.

• hace 8 años

My bath has white grout on the walls and grey grout on the floor. It has held up well. It really is your preference - no right answer here.

• hace 8 años
    Thanks for the advice everyone! So far I've purchased a light gray for the marble floor and an alabaster white for the subway tile. I'm just starting to second guess the white for subway. I purchased the Fusion Pro grout for the subway tile hoping that it resists stains more. Anyone know anything about that?
  • PRO
    hace 8 años

Good choices...Pale grey grout will look much nicer long term on a bathroom floor.

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Lovely bathroom! Light grey on the floor. White on the walls. Enjoy!

• PRO
    hace 8 años

Great tile choice! Agreed with the light gray grout..it will show less dirt than the white as well. Think about maintenance!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.