Houzz Logo Print
veronika_polansky

Any Kitchen Advice, help needed

Veronika Polansky
hace 8 años
última modificación:hace 8 años

We built our kitchen about 6 years ago when chocolate was the "in" colour...Now i can't stand the colour because it is so dark. I am trying to renovate the kitchen without it costing thousands and thousands of dollars. Would anyone have any suggestions? I was thinking if i changed the splash back to a lighter glass one and put some pendants in maybe it would lesson the darkness of the kitchen? Also i would love to have cabinets go across the whole top however my partners thinks the rangehood looks like a nice feature. So not sure what we should do, i just know the open cabinets next to the rangehood are useless. Any suggestions would be fantastic, thank you!

Comentarios (7)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.