Houzz Logo Print
amcox_us

Office Space

A C
hace 9 años
I'm trying to decide what do do with this space. I'd like to have a flat screen tv along the side wall (possible in an entertainment center). I will out a small table between the two chairs. The thought is to put a credenza, with wall decor behind the desk (possibly get a new desk) to hold printers, etc. The rug will go away. Down the road, I may install French doors.

Thoughts? Help!

Comentarios (14)

• Patricia Phelps
    hace 9 años
    Think about a white furniture because your floor is so dark. Or a larger light color rug. The chairs are nice looking by the window. Perhaps find a coffee table in front of it.
  • pcmom1
    hace 9 años
    Try the rug under the desk. Right now the dark on dark is blending too much.
  • A C
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    Thank you both. The space will be an office. I don't want to have too much furniture in the room and overpower it.
  • pcmom1
    hace 9 años
    This reminds me of your room. Looks like a spot to meet with clients? Do you need more storage or any thing like that?
    Her Office · Más información
  • PRO
    Express Window Fashions
    hace 9 años
    Are those wooden blinds or aluminum blinds behind the chairs?
  • A C
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    No, I don't really don't need storage. I'd like a shelf for a flat screen and to display figurines. Behind the desk, I'd like a credenza or something to hold the Web printer, etc.
  • A C
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    wood blinds
  • pcmom1
    hace 9 años
    Is the tv for viewing from the desk? You could put in on the wall as you walk in with one of those arms to swing it around.
  • pcmom1
    hace 9 años
    You could have a local cabinet maker in to create a built in unit along the wall behind the desk.
    Old Irving Park Single-Family Home · Más información
  • PRO
    Express Window Fashions
    hace 9 años
    The blinds let in great natural light! I agree in looking into getting a lighter color rug to go with the white window treatments, trim/baseboards & to better pop off that gorgeous dark floor.I would think about what color those future french doors will be and maybe coordinate your new desk and small table accordingly.
  • A C
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    I think that I might need a larger rug.
  • alinah2h
    hace 9 años
    This is a wonderful room with so much potential, I think you can also think of another set up for the furniture. Not knowing how you want to use this office space for, I will venture to send you this idea from a Houzz photo.
    Bellevue in Boulder · Más información
  • A C
    Autor original
    hace 9 años
    I want to have:

Desk opposite the chairs
    Bookcase/entertainment center (holding a flat screen)
    Credenza or something similar behind the desk
    Picture above the desk
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.