donnak28

Need help choosing gray/taupe color to paint kitchen cabinets..

donnak28
hace 10 años
I have a U shaped kitchen with Cabinets on one side only, need a neutral gray (I love charcoal tones, however, I'm told not to use it on cabinets) to paint my kitchen cabinets. Plan on using Revere pewter on walls, trim in White Dove...help!!!

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Chicago ReDesign
    hace 10 años
    Who says you can't do charcoal cabinets? Look up "charcoal gray cabinets" on Houzz and you'll get tons of great ideas. They key is balancing the dark cabinets with lighter elements like the walls, trim, counters, floors, etc. Another option is to do a charcoal paint on the walls (like BM Kendall Charcoal) and then do light cabinets. OR one final option, if you would like to stick with the Revere Pewter walls and White Dove trim is to go with something like BM Rockport Gray for the cabinets. Hope that helps!
    donnak28 agradeció a Chicago ReDesign
  • Denita
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Agree with Chicago ReDesign. Take a look at the fabulous gray cabinets here on houzz, here are a couple to get you started :)
    Link to dark gray cabinets:
    http://www.houzz.com/photos/kitchen/dark-gray-cabinets-
    Sask Cres Kitchen · Más información

Jerome Village Lot 125 · Más información

Atherton Oasis · Más información

Traditional Kitchen · Más información

Beaver Creek Remodel · Más información

Rocky Ledge Kitchen · Más información
    donnak28 agradeció a Denita
  • donnak28
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    What do you think of Chelsea Gray for cabinets?
  • PRO
    Chicago ReDesign
    hace 10 años
    I love Chelsea Gray and think it would be really stunning to do on cabinets. My one question though is there an existing countertop and backsplash you need to match to?
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.