magcann

Need help choosing a paint with my cabinets, countertop and backsplash

magcann
hace 10 años
I'm having a very hard time choosing a paint color for my kitchen. Cabinets are glazed cherry (pinkish hue), uba tuba granite and multi-colored backsplash. Pls help.

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Your Color Diva
    hace 10 años
    A great color that would go with your pinkish hue of the cabinets and what looks like "Black Pearl" granite would be a gray. I suggest Benjamin Moore's Waynesboro Taupe (1544) or Plymoth Rock (1543). This would be a slightly red gray. All your samples are have yellow undertones except for the one on the bottom, which could work as well. Hope this helps.
  • PRO
    D&J Kitchens and Baths Inc.
    hace 10 años
    I think I would go with a mocha color, I think that would bring out the color of your cabinets and your back splash. Do you have lots of light in your kitchen? Make sure you choose a light mocha and not a dark one.
  • PRO
    Chicago ReDesign
    hace 10 años
    If you want to tone down the pink in the cabinets you need to match the undertone, so a pinky-beige like BM Muslin (looks like linen on the walls), BM Shaker Beige, or BM Natural Cream would work well. If you like the cherry cabinets and want to highlight them, I would go with a blue-gray like BM Coventry Gray or BM Stonington Gray (which would also be very harmonious with the backsplash and Uba Tuba granite). Hope that helps!
  • Denita
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    I would be tempted to paint the cabinets gray, like so
    Traditional Kitchen · Más información

Full Home Remodel: Fifty Shades of Gray · Más información
  • magcann
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    yes, definitely want to tone down the pink
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.