Houzz Logo Print
ellabellaboo2

Kitchen appliances

ellabellaboo2
hace 10 años
If money was secondary, what would be the top 3 appliances? For a double oven, refrigerator and gas stove top?

Em

Comentarios (8)

• PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    hace 10 años
    Since you only list 3 choices, I don't understand the question of what could be my top 3.
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    hace 10 años
    Perhaps it's for top 3 brands of each appliances. Not sure.
  • PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    hace 10 años
    Thermador is my pick for the three appliances you mentioned. For dishwashers, I would go with Bosch. Hope that helps. Charmean
  • PRO
    Lauren Jacobsen Interior Design
    hace 10 años
    Wolf, then Thermador. Sub Zero for fridge.
  • PRO
    FK Interior Design
    hace 10 años
    Wolf fr range and oven, Subzero for refrigerator, Meila for dishwasher
  • PRO
    David Wilkes Design
    hace 10 años
    Depends largely on what you're after as the looks of them vary a lot. Personally I am putting SMEG in my house because the looks of their appliances suited what I wanted as well as being good appliances. They have a few double ovens & nice clean looking cooktops :)
  • PRO
    Electrolux US
    hace 10 años
    Hi @ellabellaboo2 thanks for your interest! Feel free to check out our ideabooks and projects in case anything speaks to you and of course we're available to answer any questions you may have.

http://www.electroluxappliances.com/Kitchen-Appliances/Wall-Ovens/Double-Wall-Oven/
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.