Houzz Logo Print
drewnbecky

Kitchen Backsplash Help!

drewnbecky
hace 10 años
My husband and I have been working on our kitchen for quite some time and we just can't figure out how to make it look cohesive. We have white cabinets, stainless steel appliances and bainbrook brown granite countertops. As you can see right now we have stainless steel 2in x 2 in backsplash tiles and a grey paint on the walls. I hate it!

I want to repaint the walls in Polar Drift by Behr. It is much lighter and has a hint of blue. (The room gets no natural light). We want to get rid of the backsplash tile, we cannnot figure out how to cut the tiles and there is entirely too much grey and metal in the small space! our problem is that we can't figure out what will look good with the granite. Please help!

Comentarios (3)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.