Houzz Logo Print
michellerm

Beautiful Kitchen!!

Michelle
hace 10 años
Could you tell me the yellow paint color you used on the walls? Thanks!
I Love Paris Kitchen · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Golden Rule Creative Remodel
    hace 10 años
    Hi Michelle--- I'm sorry, but I didn't find it in our records. We often have clients who prefer to pick their paint colors later in the construction process. I could tell you the make/model/etc... of many other things, but I'm afraid that particular Sherwin Williams color selection is lost to the sands of time.
    Paint colors are notoriously hard to capture in images anyways... I definitely recommend you pick your colors one by one, preferably doing test swatches (on 24" posterboard) that you move around in different areas of your space, to see how different aspects of your natural light will affect the color.
    Michelle agradeció a Golden Rule Creative Remodel
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.