Houzz Logo Print
webuser_15119

Curb appeal help

Jenny Sessions
hace 10 años
Help with my curb appeal. We moved in six months ago and have so far put in plantation shutters new outside lighting, door and sidelights. I'm looking for expert opinions and what we should do with our front porch. My idea has been to flagstone the front porch and either square it off so that it continues under the outdoor lights or round it like the bowed windows any opinions out there?

Comentarios (8)

• sbrustein
    hace 10 años
    Why am I not seeing a front porch?
  • Jenny Sessions
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Okay, it's more of a step. :)
  • Jenny Sessions
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Here it is.
  • Jenny Sessions
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Also wondering if anyone thinks/has a suggestion of whether to paint widow boxes? (Color)
  • Jenny Sessions
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Here is another front view of the house.
  • sbrustein
    hace 10 años
    Why am i not seeing window boxes?
  • PRO
    Garden State Retractables
    hace 10 años
    The Planters are nice but whats planted in them takes away from the new door. beautiful door by the way. You should look to get a Phantom Screen on it. As for the porch, Change the plants and it will clean up the entry and give it the feel that its larger.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.