Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_11347301

Gap in living room setting

User
hace 10 años
I'm not sure what to do with the space to the left of the fireplace in my living room. It's an obvious gap, but I'm worried that another chair for example might make it look too cluttered.

Comentarios (11)

• User
    hace 10 años
    I think you need a large plant in the corner. Also, a heavier coffee table would do wonders.
  • Christalyn
    hace 10 años
    The gold tone wall art looks like it is pointing to the empty space and drawing attention to it. I would replace it with some art glass or art that has a random pattern. Nothing that would compete with the paintings. Maybe something that draws your eye to the full length of the wall. I would also remove the stool.
  • PRO
    Barbara Griffith Designs
    hace 10 años
    Maybe a tall bookcase with doors on the bottom. Remove a few shelves, mirror the back of it and make it into a bar with a tray with a few bottles, glasses on shelves...art pieces display...
  • PRO
    Ann Hernandez-Gabler, Keller Williams
    hace 10 años
    This room lacks weight. You need a fabulous rug to tie the room together under your glass coffee table or a larger wood coffee table. Additionally, an end table with lamp (next to the sofa) or a plant to the left of the fireplace would do wonders for making the space look more finished. A larger more vertical piece of artwork over the fireplace would improve the appeal of the room as well.
  • PRO
    Warner Decor
    hace 10 años
    Hi! What about two ottomans for additional seating?

http://deciture.com/shop/furniture/7/kennedy-ottoman/

it also comes in yellow and a purple tone.
  • PRO
    Cure Design Group
    hace 10 años
    I would like to see a larger bench, possibly the Nelson 6ft bench from DWR.com and a larger series of artwork!! Nothing too obtrusive, just to add interest to the corner!
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    hace 10 años
    A big palm faux in a big orange pot.
  • Carolina
    hace 10 años
    I would remove the golden wall object and leave it empty. Or hang a larger wall object. Or remove the object and add an arc lamp.
  • decoenthusiaste
    hace 10 años
    How about a large book/display unit?
    Sombra Book and Display Shelf · Más información
    Laurence-5 Bookcase-Black/Chrome · Más información
  • hayleydaniels
    hace 10 años
    I can't tell you how happy I am to see color in a room! I love both pieces of artwork, and think they work beautifully with your wall color. I would put a large plant in a bright pot in the corner as was suggested above. It will bring more color into the room, and make it even more charming.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.