Houzz Logo Print
redm8dn

I am looking for a square ming coffee table

redm8dn
hace 10 años
I would like it about 36 inch square. How tall are they? What type of wood do you use? Do you finish them with tung oil or how? Thanks so much for your time. Karen Callas redm8dn@aol.com
Ming Walnut Coffee Table - Free Shipping · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    User
    hace 10 años
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click on the "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way there should be a link to a vendor or a store. You should be able to get further information by following that link.
  • PRO
    Belak Woodworking LLC
    hace 10 años
    Good morning Karen,

Thanks you for your interest in our Ming style coffee table. Here is also the information about this table - we do have a square shape as well - is 48" x 48" x 16". However it can be customized to the size(even the height) you need and prefer. The wood is walnut (100% wood, no PDF, plywood, veneer, etc.) with clear satin finish.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!

Have a nice day!

Nick
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.