Houzz Logo Print
liliana_hudescu

Love the window ! All about it ! Tech spec, color choice ,grids ,etc.

Liliana Hudescu
hace 10 años
We need PVC (because of the weather conditions ) ,and need to know more about your offering in terms of PVC :choice of colors and grids. We would appreciate your timely answer as we are working towards choosing/selecting windows/doors supplier for a new house . Thank you!
Tilt & Turn Window_HR3.jpg · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Zola European Windows
    hace 10 años
    Thanks so much for getting in touch with us, Linda! We would be happy to get you all the information you need. Please send over your contact info to marc@zolawindows.com or feel free to call or email us (303-578-0001). UPVC windows are available in about 20 different colors, including some faux wood finishes. Also, we'd be happy to quote your project in uPVC, but aluminum clad wood is the more durable options in all climates.
  • Liliana Hudescu
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thank you for info.Since I was not sure you will get back to me soon, I went ahead and called Andrew (New York rep ..on the same coast like us) for initial info. We will be in touch ,eventually ,via him. Thanks a lot and again ,,,great product!
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.