Houzz Logo Print
gibber09

bath remobel - marble?

gibber09
hace 10 años
hello! i love the look of white cararra marble, but have concerns re the use of it in the bathroom. has anyone had experience with this? is it high maintenance and difficult to clean? your response can make or break my decision to use it. thanks!

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    ASVInteriors
    hace 10 años
    Here is a link from a previous thread:I have marble in a bathroom and don't notice any problems https://www.houzz.com/discussions/dont-the-marble-tiles-in-the-shower-get-stained-dsvw-vd~287281
  • PRO
    BEKMODE Design
    hace 10 años
    Carrara marble can be a beautiful feature in a bathroom and works well in traditional and contemporary design schemes. It is softer than other types of marble which can make it more prone to chipping and denting. Because of carrara's light color, any fogging and discoloration that might occur will tend to be more visible than in darker stones.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.