Houzz Logo Print
emilydemar

Outdoor artwork

hace 10 años
Looking for patio artwork, specifically window pane art that looks like an ocean scene as seen thru a window. Any ideas where I can find this?
Beach Style Kids · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    hace 10 años
    hi emily,
    we have never seen anything like that, sounds like it could be really interesting. sorry, we can't be of more help. good luck with your search!
    best,
    ABD team
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Beautiful sculptural ladders! I'm hoping to get one fabricated of cor-ten to install permanently as art and an exterior ladder for roof access - can you share any information on the height of the bunk beds or ladders, the width of the ladders, or the diameter of the circles? Anything to help me dimension the ladder well for comfortable human (and kid) use. Thanks!
  • hace 10 años
    Herrick & White of Cumberland RI fabricated the ladder based on the design by Andra Birkerts. www.herrick-white.com
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Thanks for your interest in these ladders. We spent a lot of time on the design of these ladders to make sure they were both beautiful and functional. The end result is something that is so specific to the room and the children who are using the space. You will have to determine width and height based on your specific use. Thanks!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.