Houzz Logo Print
jessdeevee

How do I decorate my hallway?

hace 10 años
I have a 14-foot long entry hallway that is not very inviting right now. The ceiling is 10 feet tall and there is about 8 inches from the wall to the door on each side. So I have a narrow space to work with.

The hall isn't really used by us just because we enter through the garage door. So the hall doesn't have to be functional as far as coat/shoe storage. I just want it to be more inviting for when guests enter through the entry hall.

I thought about a gallery wall or mirrors but I don't want it to look like I'm just trying to fill the space - I want it to look intentional and inviting. Also keep in mind there are no windows so there's not any natural light happening in this space. What do I do??

Comentarios (17)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.