Houzz Logo Print
mwallise

Kitchen cabinets with white appliance

mwallise
hace 10 años
I just bought a house and I want to paint the cabinets. I have white appliances What color should I paint them?

Comentarios (3)

• rinked
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Sand down the cabinets to see the true color of the wood, I really like the height of the upper cabinets. A clear laquer might do.
    After sanding and coating the uppers, see if you want to continue with the natural wood or paint. If paint: Paint the lower cabinets milky white or pale grey (maybe with some sage, tan or blue in it), charcoal/black countertop, wooden uppers. White ceiling.
    If natural: change the appliances over time. Stainless or a fun color, also depends on the flooring&style you'll install/like.
    Oh, and please change out the backsplash, it's mirror now, right?
  • PRO
    Before and After Interiors by Kathy
    hace 10 años
    Heights Kitchen Remodel · Más información

Copy this look
  • rinked
    hace 10 años
    Some examples:
    sea cliff residence · Más información

Contemporary Dining Room · Más información

Davis Islands Residence II · Más información
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.