Houzz Logo Print
diane_hutchings

I love this wall however I would need to modify.

Diane Hutchings
hace 10 años
Can you tell me the dimensions of the fold out table?
Craft Room Desk · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• Diane Hutchings
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    I can't figure out the 20" deep dimension. Is the total counter top of the drop down 85"? Thanks for your help.
  • Diane Hutchings
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    I can't figure out the 20" deep dimension. Is the total counter top of the drop down 85"? Thanks for your help.
  • PRO
    More Space Place - Nashville
    hace 10 años
    The cabinet is 30 x 20 x 85. The table top is 24" w x 54" long.
  • Diane Hutchings
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Okay. Thanks. That makes more sense.
  • divotdiva7
    hace 10 años
    Where do i find this in CA? Roughly how much does it cost?
    Can the modules be modified add doors/ shelves? What about the drawers--love the under sink adaptation and other creative ideas!
    Thanks, Divotdiva7
  • Donna Powers
    hace 10 años
    I am remodeling a house and it is a major renovation. I am adding on an in-laws quarter for my mother and love the craft room desk idea for her. The wall I want to put this on is 12ft 3in long. With what I am seeing in your photo, what would it cost me to order this from you? I will have my contractor install it.
  • PRO
    More Space Place - Nashville
    hace 10 años
    Hi Donna, please go to my website ( http://nashville.morespaceplace.com/) and enter your contact info on the form on the right side of the home page and I will prepare a quote for you. This design will fit on a 12' 3" wall. I am sure your mother will love it.
  • Donna Powers
    hace 10 años
    Thank you I did do that, therefore I will wait for your response
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.