Houzz Logo Print
mandybeck

Paint help please!!!!!

mandybeck
hace 10 años
We are purchasing a house and will be remodeling. I need paint suggestions! When you walk in the front door you can see the formal living, formal dining and family room at the same time. ( will include pic). We will be replacing tile with wood floor. Kitchen will have Dover white cabinets ( unless you think that's a bad idea!). Black honed granite, farmhouse sink. I was thinking of using something similar to BM tranquility in the kitchen. I really love this color. Would it be too much to have this in the formal living and dining as well? Then a neutral beige in the family room? I am open to all suggestions on colors. You might just change my mind!!! What would you do?

Comentarios (7)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.