Front door color is great - what is it?

longdins
hace 10 años
Portfolio · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    User
    hace 10 años
    I would love to tell you! I am just the photographer on the project. I would refer you to LBJ constructions for that answer. Best of luck they have a Houzz page here. http://www.houzz.com/pro/breckpowers/lbj-construction-lp
  • PRO
    Gryphon Builders
    hace 10 años
    The front door color changes with the light so be aware of this when you are looking for your perfect color. This is another picture of that same door at a different time of day.
  • PRO
    User
    hace 10 años
    I would says its more the light changing than the door color itself. But it is something to keep in mind when picking any color for anything. The quality and color of light changes everthing pretty quickly. Always paint a big test patch and look at it through out the day to get a better idea on what it will look like in your situation.
  • PRO
    Gryphon Builders
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Exactly, he said it much better than I did. Thanks!
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.