Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

POLL: Favorite Fall Decor?

Houzz Polls
hace 10 años
última modificación:hace 10 años
How are you decorating for Fall?

Vote and tell us your favorite Autumn decor! To enter the drawing to win your very own pair of Houzz slippers (just in time for the cold weather!) POST A COMMENT about your favorite Fall decor or show us your photos of your season themed home.

*One entry per person, per drawing. Entries must be posted before 12:00am Pacific Time 10/2/13. One winner will be drawn at random.

Comentarios (188)

• Paula Shannon-Young
    hace 10 años
    My favorite fall decor items are pumpkins and gourds, colorful mums, and indian corn.
  • Jill Shanmugasundaram
    hace 10 años
    I drape my mantel and swag my porch with strings of silk fall leaves in late September and then add in (and then subtract) Halloween items. It's great because it gets me all the way through Thanksgiving with great texture and minimal extra effort.
  • Trisha Dowling
    hace 10 años
    Warm scented candles, pumpkins, fire wood and cozy throws get us ready for fall!
  • lonniesgirl
    hace 10 años
    I love fall colors with mums, leaves, pumpkins there is so much you can do decorating with them!
  • User
    hace 10 años
    I love the fall colors with mums, pumpkins and leaves!
  • vibrantfun
    hace 10 años
    I like bringing in fall follage
  • neura
    hace 10 años
    All of the above, a little of everything
  • gerrygw41
    hace 10 años
    I love the heirloom pumpkins! Such personalities, the white pumpkins especially, like little ghouls marching in front.
  • Debbie Zyla
    hace 10 años
    I love everything about fall - colorful mums, pumpkins - carving is so much fun, apple cider, fireplaces (keeping cozy), and especially Halloween. Gardening and decorating is so much fun!
  • Ami Garrison
    hace 10 años
    I love fall - my favorite season! I love it when people decorate their houses for the fall weather using pumpkins, fall decorations, and fall candle scents. I also love the smell of fireplaces!!
  • jboncaro
    hace 10 años
    Here's a double-duty idea I use for Fall decorating. It expands my pantry space and makes a pretty Fall centerpiece in my dining room. I fill a beautiful bowl or a compote, sometimes even a cake stand, with fall fruits and vegetables of all colors. I'll use red, green and/or yellow apples, pears, bananas, plums, acorn squash, small pumpkins, eggplant - whatever colorful fruits and veggies I plan to cook or eat that week. Visitors are invited to eat whatever they want from the centerpiece. This not only creates a constantly changing centerpiece; it also motivates me to eat the fruits and veggies that I need. Who wants to throw away food??
  • jroll2lo
    hace 10 años
    Pumpkins & Mums! Just bought some beautiful mums last weekend. Each fall I get this idea to plant pumpkins for next year, and I never follow through :( Maybe next year!
  • User
    hace 10 años
    Mums in Autumn Colours and Pumpkins
  • Didi McCormick
    hace 10 años
    Mums, gourds, boxwood, Indian corn and ivy or training greens.
  • psb1513
    hace 10 años
    Just moved into a new home, so I'm excited to decorate for fall, period!! Pumpkins, gourds, leaves, dried corn cobs, and rich, fall-toned flowers are all musts! Maybe a few scarecrows and a bale or 2 of hay, as well. I think aromatics are just as important as the other decor options too though, so all those warm pumpkin'y smells will be scattered around - inside and out: cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, cranberry, and even wood smells. After all, fall is the BEST time for those bonfires! :)
  • shbfleming
    hace 10 años
    I celebrate the 1st day of fall by decorating my front porch with pumpkins, mums and corn stalks. It's pleasant for my family to see and says welcome to our visitors.
  • Jan Greig
    hace 10 años
    I love decorating with chrysanthemums and dried bullrushes and other wild plants that grow in the fields, then use them to make gorgeous outdoor pots that look like expensive florist arrangements !
  • bzychik
    hace 10 años
    I love fall, bring the outside in, pine cones, leaves, branches, polished rocks, all beautiful.
  • Emily Ballard
    hace 10 años
    Pumpkins pumpkins pumpkins. Fall is the best!
  • Evah Banova
    hace 10 años
    It's really hard to choose just one. I would say for us, Mums and pumpkins :) I love carving them!
  • sadiemaesmith
    hace 10 años
    pumpkins for fall and thanxgiving on oct 13 (canadian) next as jackolanterns for halloween finally to make puree to freeze for dog food
  • Ann Sorvetti
    hace 10 años
    We have to vote for the pumpkins with the twigs and fall leaves. Indian corn too. It all looks so lovely through October and November here in California. Last year we kept the squash and pumpkin all the way through mid summer before I had to compost them. Our halloween jack-o-lantern became baked pumpkin in bread and pie.
  • Zorica Savanovic
    hace 10 años
    Mums just mean fall .The colors are so beautifully matched to the falling leaves around them. Love the colors.
  • Suzanna Snell
    hace 10 años
    Love the mums and pumpkins.. Fall is my favorite time of year.
  • Leslie Heemsbergen
    hace 10 años
    Growing pumpkins provides summer and fall decor for a corner of the garden.
  • lucindalane
    hace 10 años
    I'm one of these "all of the above" people. I have things I have collected over the years-pumpkins, candlesticks, a cute little planter that looks like a fence with a scarecrow in front that my cousin gave me several years ago, a big ceramic basket full of apples(though they are green apples, and-my fave-a ceramic farm couple, the lady with a basket of fruit on her arm, and a hen at her feet, and the man with some sheaves of wheat at his feet. That's just some of the things I have. I also love the apple spice candles. I also put out caramels in the candy dish, along with Hershey's kisses in their cute little fall wrappers. I have a big grapevine wreath I put on the porch.
  • carolkelley
    hace 10 años
    Pumpkins make great durations both indoors and outdoors.
  • PRO
    Toby Boyce, C.G. Boyce Real Estate Co.
    hace 10 años
    Fall is always festive around our house. The produce, weather, football, and great friends just make it that perfect time of year.
  • geo55
    hace 10 años
    Pumpkins and Mums against a backdrop of changing foliage-- picturesque and perfect for Fall!
  • battinhs
    hace 10 años
    I love to bring in Fall by redecorating my outdoor deck planters with mums, ornamental peppers, pansies, small pumpkins & gourds, bits & pieces of corn stalks. The best part is this lasts through the end of November.
  • Alotta Miles
    hace 10 años
    Fall plates and the cupboard!
  • dlewlong
    hace 10 años
    Love pumpkins, but also add the mums and cornstalks, too!
  • bayan1989
    hace 10 años
    With all the orange / yellow colors , fall is just awesome , cozy and perfect ! even the outside decoration are pretty amazing !
  • Jeannie Nguyen
    hace 10 años
    CONGRATULATIONS to shash714 for winning her very own pair of Houzz slippers! If you missed out on this poll, don't worry, you still have some time left to get your comments into our October Checklist poll!
    https://www.houzz.com/discussions/poll-your-october-checklist-dsvw-vd~671448
  • shash714
    hace 10 años
    I love Houzz!! Thank you so much!
  • Jackie Castleberry
    hace 10 años
    love fall season
  • Mary Bertolo
    hace 10 años
    I love changing flowers with each season. Mums and pumpkins with cool crisp air and changing leaf colors here in Michigan are a welcome change. We are ready for football and hockey!!
  • nett90
    hace 10 años
    I love pumpkin scented candles!!!
  • brnilyn
    hace 10 años
    I like to do a little of everything. Scented candles, mums, pumpkins etc.
  • mrspinktulip
    hace 10 años
    My mum and aster already bloomed out so I replaced both my pots in the front with an ornamental cabbage. I love it! I'm going for simple this year.
  • chloebud
    hace 10 años
    Love pumpkins with good stems!
  • Lisabeth Moore
    hace 10 años
    Pumpkins, mums, pomegranates, and persimmons are my favorites together.
  • Jackie Castleberry
    hace 10 años
    Pumpkins and candles
  • PRO
    LIFESTYLE DESIGN
    hace 9 años
    I love sharing the bounty from my garden over a dinner with friends
  • chloebud
    hace 9 años
    Nice to see this topic bumped up. I'm such a pumpkin lover, and a sweet friend grew these pumpkins as a surprise for me. She left them at our front door early the other morning.
  • Faye Dawkins
    hace 9 años

• PRO
    Turnberry Construction Group
    hace 6 años

Some fall decor pics one of our previous clients sent us :)

• amybabyboy3
    hace 5 años

I like to decorate the front porch for Fall and hang my Fall garden flags!

• redoredone
    hace 5 años

I voted for the mums, but I also liked the outside branches brought inside. However, I thought the room was too overdone with the pumpkin light fixture and orange pillows. It bordered on too cheesy to me.

• redoredone
    hace 5 años

I voted for the mums. I liked the outside branches, too, but the room seemed so overdone with the pumpkin light fixture and orange pillows that it bordered on 'cheesy'.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.