Houzz Logo Print
jackster212

Need help with area rug size

jackster212
hace 10 años
I am getting a sectional for large great room that is 139 x 94 x 66. It will be sitting on saturnia marble but I would like to add an area rug. There will be 63 inches between chaise and other side. It will sit facing a wall unit which is also 139 inches wide. I am not sure what size area rug to get because of the unevenness of each side of the piece. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    essentials inside
    hace 10 años
    Hi jackster212 - What size is the sectional?

~Lyvonne
  • jackster212
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    The sectional is 139 x 94 x 66. Sorry I made it seem that the room is that size!!
  • PRO
    essentials inside
    hace 10 años
    I would say at least 11 x 14.

How big is the room?

~Lyvonne
  • jackster212
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Hello, Lyvonne. The room is about 800 sq. ft. I have attached photos of the area with the old custom sectional and sofa surround. We are having the sofa surround recustomized to fit the new sectional. (I need it for storage!) Thanks for your help!
  • jackster212
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thanks again, Lyvonne. The area rug is a custom cut to fit exactly within the sectional. We were thinking of doing something similar again. Thoughts? The new sectional is a dark brown leather.
  • PRO
    essentials inside
    hace 10 años
    You might be able to find one -- if my math is right, you'd need about an 11.6 x 7.8. I did a quick search for 8 x 12 and see that overstock.com has some varied sizes --

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Area-Rugs/8'-x-12',/rug-size,/244/cat.html#Home-Garden/Handmade-Alexa-Moroccan-Trellis-Wool-Rug-86-x116/6789538/product.html?recset=6e558f73-a716-4f06-be7f-235ac43ad07e&refccid=MYJFJTAY63MIG5CANUIAHU5SGU&recidx=3&recalg=62&searchidx=3

The one in that link is 8.6x11.6 Not that it necessarily fits your style but if you search around over there you might find something.

Sorry we just have regular sizes right now.

~Lyvonne
    jackster212 agradeció a essentials inside
  • PRO
    JudyG Designs
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    This would be my recommendation for sizing your rug. Get the rug under the sectional and then make it work.
    Living Room · Más información
    jackster212 agradeció a JudyG Designs
  • PRO
    Eastbourne Rug Gallery
    hace 10 años
    well I am a rug dealer with a large stock. my area of expertise is oriental rugs. let me know if I could be of assisstance.
    max
    jackster212 agradeció a Eastbourne Rug Gallery
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.