Houzz Logo Print
webuser_288710200

Colourbond Southerly and Ironstone

Lisa
hace 11 meses

Our roof on our build will be in Colourbond Southerly. The gutters will be Colourbond Bluestone, fascia Surfmist. I’m concerned that the Bluestone will throw too much blue, and make the roof look blue as well.

Comentarios (9)

• User
    hace 11 meses

What other colours ared you having , such as walls , pillars , etc ? I looked at the photo before I read the words , and I thought it looks boring , and the Southerly may end up looking like an unpainted roof , so I'd be hoping ghe roof did look a slight blue -- that is obviously dependent on the other tones .

• bigreader
    hace 11 meses

Do you have a pic of the facade? The gutters should match the gutter, no need for another colour. You will get some blue from the Bluestone but given the proportions I wouldn’t expect much but will depend on the orientation and elevation. Southerly is still relatively new - can’t wait to see it in place. What are the windows?

• dreamer
    hace 11 meses

Do you mean COLORBOND Ironstone, as per the photo you have posted, not bluestone? Yes Ironstone does have a blue undertone and in different light will show blue. And the other colour in your photo is moody white, where is that going?

• dreamer
    hace 11 meses

The fascias look good in the same colour as gutters. No need for a different colour of COLORBOND.

• Lisa
    Autor original
    hace 11 meses

Sorry, I meant IRONSTONE. This is the facade. The walls will be weatherboard painted Wattyl Moody White

• User
    hace 11 meses

It will look like a meringue !

• Lisa
    Autor original
    hace 11 meses

Well i hope it doesn't. The front door will.also be Ironstone. We are in a street where there are old Queenslanders on similar colours. Funny, I don't see meringue when I look at them

• dreamer
    hace 11 meses

If the other houses in the street are similar colours, and they look good, then just use the colours you have chosen.

• dreamer
    hace 11 meses

But, have fascia in COLORBOND Ironstone, not surf mist.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.