Houzz Logo Print
jandri

Love the light fixture! Where can I find one?

jandri
hace 10 años
Love, love, love this exterior light fixture. Have been looking for something just like it. Please let me know where I can find one. Thanks!

Comentarios (2)

• no_comment
    hace 10 años
    my experience with installation of the flos all light was decidedly different. i installed my fixture outdoors. as you can see in the attached photos, the polycarbonate surfaces that were exposed to sunlight turned amber in less than 1 year. the make matters worse, when i sought a replacement from flos under the warranty they demanded that i pay nearly $250 to get a replacement for the defective fixture. i didn't pay and they didn't send me a replacement fixture. ultimately i removed the fixture and installed a different one. the lesson that i learned the hard way is that any time you see a polycarbonate fixture being promoted for outdoor use, be sure to check to make sure that the polycarbonate has been UV stabilized to resist yellowing when exposed to sunlight.

since you have installed the flos all light in an outdoor setting here, you may be getting a call from your clients when the white fixtures start turning yellow.
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.