Houzz Logo Print
joannajade

Exterior finish - help needed :-)

Joanna Rice
el último año

Hi. We have an existing house with a red brick finish. We are in the process of adding a rear extension that we didn’t want to be submissive to the main house but to still sit well with it.
We are stuck with

• Colour we should have the ground floor render
  • Colour cladding we should go with. As much as we love timber we are thinking more composite
  • Colour windows that would work with the rear house not just extension
    Any thoughts, guidance or help would be much appreciated
    Thank you

Comentarios (3)

• Jonathan
    el último año

As well as render you might also consider porcelain facades, sheet metal and wood.

My preference would be porcelain because it means less maintenance although render will be cheaper. I would choose two colours for the exterior - I would choose a very dark for the lower part and the bedroom block I would choose a pale colour. And I think dark glazing suits this plan. If you believe white windows would sit better in the front of the house you should have the same confidence to specify that as you have used on the architecture of the extension.

• Jonathan
    el último año
  • PRO
    YES Glazing Solutions
    el último año

Hello,

We offer a 20mm sliding door which would look stunning on your build.

https://yesglazing.co.uk/yes-ultraslim-slinding-doors/

Happy to discuss more options for you.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.