Houzz Logo Print
millymary

Lounge/dining room after works

Double D
el último año
última modificación:el último año

Hi everyone, for those Houzzers that helped me back in March when I purchased the house , I wanted to share with you my lounge dining as it is now. It’s taken a while, still have to hang my artwork and tweek a few things. The bookcase will be moved too.

Comentarios (19)

• Kate
    el último año

Looks fantastic

• dreamer
    el último año

Well done, the wainscoting looks so elegant and matches the wonderful furniture choice. Congratulations.

• Double D
    Autor original
    el último año

Thankyou it feels like home now

• Julie Herbert
    el último año

Looks beautiful, love the furniture you have chosen, your accessories, it’s just beautiful ❤️

• Julie Herbert
    el último año

That is one of my favourite lamps, just perfect.

• Double D
    Autor original
    el último año

Thankyou Julie the lamp was my first purchase.

• Jan Dobson
    el último año

Very nice. Love your table, and the eclectic but cohesive vibe. Taking your time, and irl six months is no time at all, allows you to fine tune your aesthetic and should be encouraged, imo. Well done, you should be proud.

• Double D
    Autor original
    el último año

Thankyou Jan

• User
    el último año

I'm hoping your artworks are larger vibrant abstracts , but looking at the furniture I'm going to take a wild guess that they aren't haha ! I realise its your home -- I just like more colour -- maybe some brighter cushions , obviously the art , etc .

The lamp does look nice , but it just blends in , which doesn't do it justice at all IMO .

• dreamer
    el último año

Your correct pottsy99, I never even noticed the lamp until it was pointed out. I was looking at the wainscoting......

• User
    el último año

I'm often wrong , and I do apologise ! I looked at the very muted tones and thought you were allergic to colour haha -- I'm more than happy to be wrong when its about lack of colour !

• Double D
    Autor original
    el último año

No apologies needed, I take the the comments from everyone on houzz good and bad, and mull over them, that’s why I like it and learn about other’s ideas.

• siriuskey
    el último año

Great job, it's really coming together,

• KK1000
    el último año

I think lamp is beautiful you can change the shade to something that would stand out more but still neutral and classic

• K s
    el último año

Did you finish the wainscoting and window trim in a gloss, semi gloss or Matt paint ?

• Double D
    Autor original
    el último año

K s I used Dulux low sheen

• mbgillam
    el último año

Your lamp adds texture.It’s lovely-don’t change it.

• kbodman14
    el último año

My taste, just bones in mat and furniture. A larger tv that when not in use is an art piece or mirror ( eg Samsung) a lovely piece of art on the wall between the the two wall scones.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.