Houzz Logo Print
kmarey

Kitchen Cabinets and Wood Trim - - help!

hace 10 años
última modificación:hace 10 años
Help - what color do I paint these cabinets? We're keeping all the wood trim around the windows and sliding door. This ugly reddish stain is a tuff one for me! Help! (The floor and counters our going too).

Comentarios (9)

• hace 10 años
    yellow - possibly brighten up room.
  • hace 10 años
    Are you keeping the appliances? If you were going with stainless steel appliances, a slate color would be nice. We're in the process of remodeling our kitchen and we painted our cabinets black and it looks beautiful. However, we have tons of light so we can get away with it. Have fun!
  • hace 10 años
    We are changing the appliances. I was thinking stainless. Here's the other side of the room. We really do get a lot of light - - that first picture is poor. Was thinking charcoal cabinets but was told by someone in a paint store that it clashes with the reddish woodwork...
  • hace 10 años
    OOOH...I LIKE what Ribble said! Dark lower cabinets and creamy uppers! Will be great!
  • PRO
    hace 10 años
    Hi kmarey. What is the style of the rest of the house? I see your kitchen set (table,chairs) is pretty traditional.
  • hace 10 años
    Oh I hate those chairs!
    My fav style is traditional. The house is a rambler w a sunken liv room next to the dinette. I have a red couch, gold tapestry chair/ottoman and brown leather chair.
  • hace 10 años
    I have to agree that charcoal cabinets might not look so great with wood window and floor trim......charcoal seems like a more modern color too me. Do any other colors interest you? What about white cabinets and paint the island a pop of color?
  • hace 10 años
    If you are dealing with Andrew Ribble at Creative Spaces of Rochester, proceed with EXTREME caution. We had a very bad experience and are pursuing legal action.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.