Houzz Logo Print
webuser_727005389

Suggestions for awkward nook before entering master bedroom

I’m looking for some ideas for this space. Any help is appreciated! The room is right before you walk into the master bedroom

Comentarios (3)

• shirlpp
    hace 2 años

Missing anything in the master? Linen closet space? His and Hers closet space? Beverage/Coffee area?

• kandrewspa
    hace 2 años

It looks like the end of a hallway. If you're considering moving walls to change it then you will need to provide a floorplan of the surrounding areas. If you're just looking to decorate it somehow, I would just put up some art. You might be able to put in a shallow console table on the wall facing the doorway but I don't know how wide that space is. If you tell us what style you like people will make more detailed suggestions.

• PRO
    Excellent Blinds & Shutters
    hace 2 años

I would recommend painting the wall and then adding a painting. Lose the table in the corner.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.