Houzz Logo Print
mamifelger29

nightstand and Reading area

stephanie Felger
hace 2 años

Hello everyone! I'm currently trying to figure out if I should reaarange or keep as is. I dont have much room for any more furniture near the chair so I put a nice tray with my books. It was originally on my night stand. What do you guys think ?

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 2 años

I have no idea I need to see the room

• stephanie Felger
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

This

• Usuario de Houzz-187528210
    hace 2 años

The bed doesn’t seem to be centered anyways. So I might rearrange the space. Please post more pics - ones that show the whole room.

The tray looks cute!!
    It’s just cramped. So I’m focusing on that.
    But if your question was about the tray - love it!

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 2 años

Maybe the corded wall lamps are restricting the furniture arrangement. Also consider a "C" table large enough for laptop, books, drink, dinner plate.

https://www.houzz.com/products/query/c-table/nqrwns 

• stephanie Felger
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Yes the wall Lamps were put on wall in way I had to move the bed to it. Lol best I could do. Plus the way the Tv was built before I moved in to. Than k you everyone

• njmomma
    hace 2 años

The tray on the window sill is adorable

• teamaltese
    hace 2 años

My only concern with the tray is that it’s not fully supported, and may tip, spilling the tea! I’d consider getting some museum putty (adhesive poster putty) to place between the tray and sill. It sticks like glue, but is easy to remove, and reuse. We use it to keep our framed art level on walls, and it’s great stuff. I’d also get a tie back for the curtain. But it looks so comfortable and welcoming. Good idea!

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    hace 2 años

TV? Take pics from further back and also post a to scale floor plan. It looks to me like there is more space on the side where you have the night table and IMO just ignore the light placement until the space is right those can just be gone and maybe a couple of pictures or mirros hung in their place .

• felizlady
    hace 2 años

The cords for the light fixtures just add to the clutter. The chair is stuffed in the corner. I would get rid of the current light fixtures and move the bed a bit further from the window to make space for a small nightstand behind the chair. If you read in bed, try a standing floor lamp next to the bed or next to the chair you read in. Add a painting over the headboard.

• PRO
    Amy Peltier Interior Design & Home
    hace 2 años

Perhaps you could ignore the placement of the wall lamps and just place the bed where you want to. You could also look into getting a small table or c table.

California Ranch Transformation · Más información

Casual Classic Remodel · Más información

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.