Houzz Logo Print
joanna_burgesss

what plant is used to screen this stunning garden & how is it pruned?

Joanna Burgesss
hace 2 años

I adore this lush oasis but wonder what plant is being used to screen the rear from overlooking houses and how has it been pruned to create that effect. Does it provide year round screening and is it a lot of work? I have broken my back and my garden has gone to rack and ruin. The hard landscaping is good but I now have three beds that were full of cottage garden plants that need to be replaced with something easier to maintain as my husband only just about manages green side up!!! I have one east, one west and one south facing bed, they are not huge but any ideas to create this kind of look with as little maintenance as possible would be greatly appreciated.

Urban tropical · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    antonia schofield garden design
    hace 2 años

Hi Joanna

The screening plant at the back is Phyllostachys aurea - Golden bamboo - its an effective plant at screening but is very invasive , so great to plant in a very big trough or raised bed , but not in the open garden as it will take over !!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.