Houzz Logo Print
jesi_verchota

are these windows PELLA 250 SERIES CASEMENT WINDOW ???

Jesi Verchota
hace 2 años
are these windows PELLA 250 SERIES CASEMENT WINDOW ???
Expand your living space with Architect Series® contemporary sliding patio doors · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Pella Windows and Doors
    hace 2 años

Hi Jesl, allow me to confirm & report back. Thank you. -AH

• PRO
    Pella Windows and Doors
    hace 2 años

Hi Jesl, These are our Architect Series Contemporary windows. Here is a link to learn more: https://www.pella.com/ideas/windows/architect-series/. Thank you for reaching out! -AH

• Usuario de Houzz-840204899
    el último año

Pella is the worst. We ordered them last June!!! The doors arrived at the warehouse in October. The half assed installation is a joke. Started the end of November. Continued in December. They then demanded full payment without completion. They promised to be here January 31. They still haven’t come. They aren’t wind or waterproof! So we have a brand new home being ruined by pella. Since posting my reviews online I have received canned responses with empty promises of contact and corrective action. All part of the pella lie.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.