Houzz Logo Print
amandajayne14

Different coloured ceiling fans

Amanda-Jayne Noble
hace 2 años
última modificación:hace 2 años

Does it matter if you have different coloured ceiling fans for inside (black) and outside (white)? The spaces are small and connect to one another. And I was thinking the same type of fan also but will this look weird? The outside space is very small (3 by 3 balcony) so hoping to keep it white so it doesn't stand out. Black definitely looks better inside.

Comentarios (4)

• Julie Herbert
    hace 2 años

Sounds perfect to me.

• Kate
    hace 2 años

Sounds fine to me. Remember the days where each room had its own strong colour or even diff wallpaper

• PRO
    iBuild Group Pty Ltd
    hace 2 años

If you wanted the fan to stand out as a feature you could go with a bold colour like black otherwise blend in to the ceiling you would go white. But I would say, personal choice.

• Amanda-Jayne Noble
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thanks for all your feedback guys.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.