Houzz Logo Print
caliskansam12

choosing wall paint for living room

Sam Ewing
hace 2 años

This forum has been very helpful in decorating my house. I would like to paint my walls in neutral colors most likely Dulux do you mind suggesting some colors that would go well with the furniture and the wood flooring for east west long living room.

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    KVM Interiors
    hace 2 años

Hi Sam, I have a colour palette here for you attached and thought you might like one of the ones I've circled for you? I thought they may go with the room the most after seeing the colour and texture of the sofa also. since there are a lot of wood I see in the picture and some blacks, they can literally go with anything colour wise but with the sofa I thought maybe one of those colours would go really well with the room? maybe could even add a second one to the room if you felt that would look better! has this given you a better idea?

Sam Ewing agradeció a KVM Interiors
  • PRO
    Paintforme
    hace 2 años

Hi Sam,

@KVM Interiors made some great suggestions there and we would recommend the same.

Kind Regards,

Paintforme

• PRO
    HouseReno
    hace 2 años

Hi there, take a look at Victory Colours https://www.victorycolours.co.uk/search?type=product&q=neutrals

We've used loads of their paint and its lovely. Rich deep colours. The neutrals are fab. We used Koala Bear, Blackbirds Egg and Teardrop. Let me know if you need photos.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.