Houzz Logo Print
gemmaglass

Where 2 get nice curtains

G
hace 2 años

Hi not eyelets in looking for something a bit more grand like Botique or hotel style I prefer if they were made or if any more knows anywhere I can get them made as can't sew open to any colour mayb more modern than old fashion pls any One??

Comentarios (3)

• Sonia
    hace 2 años

You can get ready made curtains (the cheaper option), or Dunelm do made to measure as do many online companies. For the best bespoke made to measure curtains try a curtain shop (the most expensive option). A high end curtain shop will measure up, make the curtains, fit them for you and steam iron them.

• ebony45
    hace 2 años

I have used a company called Just Fabrics, they have a wide range of fabrics & their website guides you through measuring etc. The curtains are beautifully made

• PRO
    laatka
    hace 2 años

I used The Courtain Company - they have a variety of styles and very good service. They're made to measure and will fit perfectly. I also managed to get some cheap nice ones in Ikea. it depends on the space you need them for. If it's a standard window you may be able to get nice ready courtains. Good luck with the search!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.