Houzz Logo Print
strizek88

Modern update to master bath

Susan
hace 2 años
última modificación:hace 2 años

We finally completed our master bath reno and I thought I'd share. I just have one sad before photo, looking in from our bedroom. What you can't see to the left is that the room wasn't a rectangle. There was a 1/2 bath, accessible from the hallway, eating into the footprint of this space. We decided to lose that half and turn the space it into a water closet for the master. Hopefully it was worth it!

We pretty much hated everything about this space from 2005. The GIANT tub, which we rarely used, the toilet that was front-and-center, the cheap vanity, ugly brown tile, etc.

And the end result! A modern, clean, airy space that fits the vibe of our 1961 tri-level. Water closet is out of sight to the left.

Our tile guy knocked it outta the park with his work here. I'm sure he felt a little cross-eyed at times, but we sure do love it!

And the lit mirror looks so sharp (I just wish I'd splurged on the one with variable light tones because this cool tone feels a little sterile).

Having two street-facing windows definitely limited our layout options, but I think we maxed out the space really well!

Comentarios (13)

• K R
    hace 2 años

Very cool! The shower tile is to die for. Great job.

Susan agradeció a K R
  • heather641
    hace 2 años

What a great reno!

Susan agradeció a heather641
  • PRO
    PRM Custom Builders
    hace 2 años

Fantastic space. The vanity and tile is wonderful!

Susan agradeció a PRM Custom Builders
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    hace 2 años

Great remodel!

Susan agradeció a OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • territheresa
    hace 2 años

Well done

Susan agradeció a territheresa
  • Mama Cita
    hace 2 años

Beautiful finishes!

Susan agradeció a Mama Cita
  • Mrs Pete
    hace 2 años

Love that tile ... and you doubled its impact by placing the shower so that it reflects in the mirror.

Susan agradeció a Mrs Pete
  • PRO
    Norwood Architects
    hace 2 años

Looks awesome! Love the new tile in the shower!

Susan agradeció a Norwood Architects
  • PRO
    FrameMyMirror
    hace 2 años

We love this! The tilework in the shower is gorgeous

Susan agradeció a FrameMyMirror
  • felizlady
    hace 2 años

Looks great. The only thing I would add would be semi-sheer curtains on the windows….maybe in the pale aqua color that the shower glass reflects on the white tile.

• PRO
    CAGE Design Build
    hace 2 años

Great work! Love the tile choice.

• houssaon
    hace 2 años

Great job. Enjoy!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.