Houzz Logo Print
neha_kumar69

furniture sales

Nekul
hace 2 años

Hi, we have time to furnish our place. When is the best time to buy furniture with sales? I don’t mind spending a bit on products, especially for things like sofa, dining table / chairs etc. - which shops to consider and when is the best time to visit the showrooms to avail their discounts? I don’t want to purchase online for anything over £1500 without trying it first. Thanks

Comentarios (5)

• Sonia
    hace 2 años

I don’t blame you. Always best to try out sofas, in fact any seating, before you buy. The summer sales usually start August time, but with covid this may have changed this year.

• Nekul
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thanks Sonia. I will look out for sales in summer

• Daisy England
    hace 2 años

There are permanent sales on. You just need to keep an eye open for them. Shops are desparate to sell.

• PRO
    laatka
    hace 2 años

We would recomend that you subscribe to the newsletters of brands that you are interested in. The shops always send info about any deals to their subscribers first. If you are searching for a solid wood dining table we are happy to help as well - we can talk discounts with our new subscribers ;-)

• User
    hace 2 años

Summer sales seems to have already started. Stores are desperate for customers I guess.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.