Houzz Logo Print
steve_all

Elevated Shower Specs / Questions

Steve All
hace 2 años
Hi There - I am trying to build an elevated shower just like this one. Was this built with 2x6 base? Did you use 1/2 or 3/4 plywood for the base? What is the step height of the final product. Thanks in advance!

PS. I LOVE THIS BATHROOM.
Transitional Bathroom · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Studio Garrison
    hace 2 años

So glad you love this bathroom...it's a favorite of mine as well. We had to get a full 12" height for the shower's drain. That tile is 12x24 on the floor (and up the curb). Here's a 'during' photo.

• PRO
    Studio Garrison
    hace 2 años

So glad you love this bathroom...it's a favorite of mine as well. We had to get a full 12" height for the shower's drain. That tile is 12x24 on the floor (and up the curb). Here's a 'during' photo.

• Steve All
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thanks so much picture. Super helpful!!!! Was the height not an issue for the step? I am trying to keep mine to 7" - 8". Just curious. Thank you.

• PRO
    Studio Garrison
    hace 2 años

It’s an unusual height, but the only choice we had to add this shower. I think your 7” to 8” is more typical. Best of luck with your project.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.